Our ministries include:
- Two alternating styles of worship: one fairly traditional, the other more lively
- Weekly Fellowship & Faith discussions, formal Bible or book studies
- Grace Café, a free community meal 5-6:30 p.m. every Wednesday
- Edgerton Community Food Pantry, once a month, in Grace Place, the former parsonage
- Free community Thanksgiving dinner
- Lay Congregational Care Team, as well as pastoral visitation
- Supportive partner of Edgerton Elementary School
- Monthly “Roses & Thorns” reading group
- Monthly game night for seniors.
Grace Café is our signature ministry in our community. It’s a free dinner that we offer almost every Wednesday of the year from 5 to 6:30 p.m. You can volunteer to help by washing dishes, serving, and cleaning. Just show up anytime after 3 p.m. and say, “I want to help.” To get the “flavor of it,” drop by one evening and eat! [ This activity is suspended until further notice.]
Community Food Pantry
The Edgerton Community Food Pantry is in Grace Place. That’s the white house with brick trim that’s just across Hulett Street from the church. It’s the former parsonage. We provide the space, but keeping it going is very much a community effort. The Food Pantry is open to all residents living within School District 231. You don’t need to prove income or need. Just bring something with your address on it. The pantry is open 10 a.m. to noon on the third Saturday of each month.